UTF-8 http://vanvlietart.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Today's Painting, "Dream on Fire - Study" Gordon van Vliet

Today's painting is titled "Dream on Fire - Study" by Gordon van Vliet. It is an oil painting on canvas measures 16"W x 20"H.

This is a study that I did this past Wednesday night. Finishing this one will include unifying some flesh tones, adjusting mouth posture and repainting the chair cushion.

Yesterday I painted with GVPAP. I will post that one soon. The group was filmed by R-news, a local cable news channel and a reporter from the Democrat & Chronicle came by to gather information for a story. I will post links as they become available.

Labels:

Link

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find your blog to be , perhaps , one of the more enjoyable sites I visist on the net. Thanks for all the time you take to inform and enlighten. Warmest regards, Bruce Moquin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
  • Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission
  • Arts blogs
  • Rochester Real Estate Agent - Information about homes for sale and real estate communities.
  • Official PayPal Seal