UTF-8 http://vanvlietart.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Egyptian Fantasy

Today I thought I would show you a beautiful mural, truly outstanding that a friend of mine, M. Moquin, commissioned for his Egyptian Revival Palace here in Rochester. You can see more of Michael DeLuca's work by clicking on his name. M. Moquin's home is adorned in the most exquisite manor, sporting old work cat iron fountains under the spot lights, multi towered facade in clad in fine Italian marble and just as real as life Rhino mount in the kitchen. You haven't dined until you've dined at the hand of the best host in Rochester. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

I started a new figure painting last night and tomorrow will begin also with a new model. On the 10th I will be in wine country painting in Branchport, NY at Keuka Lake.
Link

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you got past my security to film in my palace but that's kewl. Me deluca is a fine intrepeter of fantasies and i am forever gratefull for the hours he spent high on the scaffold. I have been watching your progress andhope that someday you will accept a commision from me. Your work always excites me. bravo------------moquin

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been there. bruce has a crazy, but beautiful house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
  • Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission
  • Arts blogs
  • Rochester Real Estate Agent - Information about homes for sale and real estate communities.
  • Official PayPal Seal