UTF-8 http://vanvlietart.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Portrait "Woman with Turban"

Tonight I finished a new portrait. This is painted on un-stretched canvas, oil and probably will stretch out to 16 x 20. The model is a beautiful young lady and is wearing her hair up in an elaborate scarf of grey and gold. I hope everyone likes it as much as I do.













Also is a plein air picture by Christian Kolupski, oil on canvas, showing myself painting the model out of doors, in the woods, at dusk. Chris certainly has a lot of talent which I continually see demonstrated in his work. Click the link in the right hand column to see more.

Tomorrow morning I will again be painted a model in a garden on the west side of town.

Labels: ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
  • Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission
  • Arts blogs
  • Rochester Real Estate Agent - Information about homes for sale and real estate communities.
  • Official PayPal Seal