UTF-8 http://vanvlietart.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Plein Air Oil Painting Update for Gordon van Vliet

Well it has been a busy, busy week. So not too much in the blog department. Sorry folks. I was painting tonight, but I won't post that painting for at least 1 week. Last Thursday I painted at Hillside Inn and that is turning out well but not yet finished.

Tomorrow is the annual meeting of the GVPAP and we will meet and paint at Pultneyville Harbor on Lake Ontario. Weather is great.

From there I leave for a mini-vacation and painting at Great Sacandaga Reservoir at Northville, New York in the Adirondack Mountains. So that will take my time until Monday when I come back. So next Monday or Tuesday will be the next post.


To the left are a couple of picture when I painted at the High Falls in downtown Rochester a couple of months ago. Everyone have a good weekend. I am off to paint.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Gordon, just wanted to say i hope you, Becky and Noah have a great weekend at the cabin. I'm starting some art classes at mcc on wednesday, it should be interesting. I look forward to seeing the paintings you bring home. ps. there, i commented, happy now? :) take care.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger ming said...

i added a link to your site on:
http://30dayartist.com

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger "van Vliet" Art Blog said...

Thank you Chara and Ming.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What courage!

To paint in public!

Admirable.

The painting is fine in composition and color. Painting words, as on the sign, is hard for me.

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
  • Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission
  • Arts blogs
  • Rochester Real Estate Agent - Information about homes for sale and real estate communities.
  • Official PayPal Seal