UTF-8 http://vanvlietart.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Monday, April 14, 2008

Rocky

"Rocky" by Gordon van Vliet

This painting is mark reverso, : Rocky found in Grimes Glen, New York May 1985. Here he is shown enjoying a cigar.

He was painted in my old workshop setting. A wine tap was used for the cigar prop.

In 1985 I was hiking with a friend when I stopped to look in the stream. Four feet down, through crystal clear water was Rocky, begging to be brought home. He has been a companion ever since.

Available oil on board 12" x 15 1/4"" through my shop.
Framed in natural pine by artist. $165.00 + $10.00 shipping to the USA.

Foreign or overseas buyers email me for terms. Paypal accepted (use my email address) or credit card direct at The Framing Edge. See right side bar.

"Through a Glass Dimly" by Christian D. Kolupski

Do we see clearly with unobstructed vision, or do we perceive a distortion through a glass?" Available oil on board 11"" x 14" ready for standard framing and is available through my shop.

This piece then it is varnished and ready to go. $189.00 + $12.00 shipping to the USA.

I can ship it framed in a simple black framing for $225.00 + $14.00 shipping to the USA.

Foreign or overseas buyers email me for terms.
Paypal accepted (use my email address)
or credit card direct at The Framing Edge.
See right side bar.


The Tin man gets a date. I always wondered what became of the lovable characters from the "Wizard of Oz".

Labels:

Link

3 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from dA on "Through A Glass Dimly"

great job with the glass! aconstantchange

... i am so jealous for artists who can do these transparency objects... i can't :( Jasmin

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from dA on "Through A Glass Dimly"

wow! I'm a Kolupski fan now! =)
The transparency it's very fine, the composition and colors too =) LightofReason

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Austin Maloney said...

You do great work. I love your portraits. Would you be interested in exchanging links? My blog is:

http://austinmaloney.blogspot.com/

My email is:

amaloneyart@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
  • Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission
  • Arts blogs
  • Rochester Real Estate Agent - Information about homes for sale and real estate communities.
  • Official PayPal Seal