UTF-8 http://vanvlietart.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Young Women Study

"Young Women Study", by Gordon van Vliet

16" x 20" oil on canvas stretched.

$100.00 + $12.00 shipping to the 48 US states.
Foreign or overseas buyers email me for terms.
Paypal accepted (use my email address)
or credit card direct at The Framing Edge.
See right side bar.

I loved painting this model. Her expression and attitude. Lovely girl.

I returned from Canada Monday night. We celebrated my Uncle and Aunt's 50th wedding anniversary. It was so good to see so many Dutch relatives. Some even came from DenHam, OV, The Netherlands, where my mom lived prior to 1953. The house she lived in is linked with a photo map. Way back the home built right next to the street was also connected to the barn. Once when I visited in the early 1970's a pregnant cow was in a stall right next to the bathroom. I watched her give birth while I was there and the calf take its first steps. It seems long ago.

My wife, son and I spent a night at Niagara Falls on the way home. I have a lot of photos to reference and may do some paintings from them. Not of the falls so much, but architectural shots showing the hustle and bustle of the tourist areas.

Labels:

Link

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Eston said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Eston said...

If you enjoy entertaining, our premium quality Club series specialty sinks are the perfect complement to your kitchen, home bar. Their compact sizes and simple, clean lines triple bowl kitchen sink make them an attractive and functional addition to any home remodeling project.

Available in a range of convenient sizes such as large bar/prep, medium or small bar/prep sinks, shapes and depths for every décor. These versatile standard size kitchen sinkfeature high-quality 18-gauge T-304 stainless steel construction and high lustrous satin finish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
  • Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission
  • Arts blogs
  • Rochester Real Estate Agent - Information about homes for sale and real estate communities.
  • Official PayPal Seal