UTF-8 http://vanvlietart.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Paintings Steve Carpenter Show

Hi Steve, please consider these pieces for your student show. I am surprised and grateful that you invited me to submit! I could bring the work in to photograph or you may use these images. Click on the images for a larger view. You may reach me at 455-0707 or email vanvlietart@safe-mail.net Thanks again, Gordon.


Angelina 16"x20"
Repose No. 2 16"x20"












Man or Mountain 9.5"x11.25"
Courage in Blue 4"x6"










Princess in Red 16"x20"

Castles Made of Sand 5"x7"










Princess in Blue 16"x20"

Observing the Dance 6"x8"


















Ignore these images :) They are part of my archive.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
  • Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission
  • Arts blogs
  • Rochester Real Estate Agent - Information about homes for sale and real estate communities.
  • Official PayPal Seal